Courses: Call for Application
First CALL For Intensive Courses for NORA AI Research School
Norwegian AI Research Consortium (NORA) has been granted a National AI Research School for an 8 year period 2022-2029. Under the research school activities various intensive courses would be funded as standalone and part of the summer / winter schools.
NORA would support you in the outreach and also can support in practical aspects linked to organizing the course if it is planned along side with the Summer / Winter school.
More info on the Research School here: https://www.nora.ai/nora.research_school/
With this application you can apply for funding and outreach support to NORA. We will support upto 3 courses every year depending on the proposals and funds available with a funding upto 50K NOK for each course.
Course organizers are encouraged to seek additional funding from other sources.
- Academic CV of the lecturer
- Teaching methodology (Didactic methods used / level of interactivity etc)
- Topic of the course (Is it covering a gap area in AI education)
- Accessibility of the course (Digital or Physical or Hybrid / Short or Long Duration, Connectivity of the location)
Thematic areas for 2022
(below list is indicative and not definitive)
- Machine Learning in Practice: Machine Learning Lifecycle
- Deep Learning Methods: Self Supervised Learning / Transformers / GANs)
- Human Centered AI (Ethics of AI, Machine Ethics)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Basic Introduction of AI for researchers
Call Open: 3 June 2022
Call Closes: 31 Aug 2022
Result Announcement for 2023 period: 1Oct 2022
Publisert 19. aug. 2020 20:39
- Sist endret 12. aug. 2022 13:18