EU projects and funding opportunities within AI and Cancer
Are you interested in applying to Horizon Europe calls? Do you have an interest in Cancer or in applying AI methods to Cancer? Join to discuss possibilities for EU projects and funding opportunities!
EU Cancer Mission Horizon Calls
Format of the event
In this session we will focus on funding opportunities tied to AI and cancer! The event will be in a roundtable format and will start with a brief introduction of the participants. It will be followed by short presentations from the Oslo Cancer Cluster and The Norwegian Research Council (see Agenda below). There will be room for open discussions to explore synergies for the upcoming calls on this topic.
This meeting is a side event of the NORA Annual Conference . We expect many of the senior researchers participating in the annual conference to join us. We also encourage you to attend the annual conference as it may enable you to get in touch with potential collaborators and explore synergies.
Registration Link (registration closed now)
Draft Agenda of the meeting
- Welcome and introduction of participants - 5 minutes
- Overview of the AI / Cancer landscape in Norway and future directions - Oslo Cancer Cluster, 10 min
- EU funding opportunities, with a specific focus on upcoming AI + Cancer call (s) - RCN, 15 minutes
- Open group discussion - 25 min
- Participants interest in Mission cancer topic - RCN
- Participants interest in general "AI and Cancer" research - NORA / OCC
- Conclusion and the way forward - NORA / OCC, 5 min.
This event is hosted in collaboration with
Oslo Cancer Cluster