Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Cross-Sectoral Innovation Conference (RAIC 2021)
Inspiring keynote sessions, parallel sessions, innovation workshops, information on new funding opportunities and targeted 1:1 meetings promises new Nordic and European cooperation and proposals.
RAIC 2021 is a FREE two-day virtual conference focusing on cross-sectoral innovation. The conference is a collaborative effort between DigitalNorway, SINTEF, Innovation Norway, Norway Health Tech and the Norwegian Research Council.
The matchmaking event brings together stakeholders from a large number of Nordic and European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate cross-sectoral collaboration driving innovation through Advanced Robotics, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity and Data technologies and potential new European funded projects.
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Agro-Food, including Aquaculture
Why you should participate
- Get inspired and learn about the state of the art in cross-sectoral learning;
- Learn about cross-sectoral trends and challenges;
- Hands on experience on design thinking workshop to learn how to find potential solution to current industrial challenges;
- Learn first-hand information on funding and other support opportunities European Commission, Innovation Norway, Research Council of Norway and various Innovation Actions such as TRINITY, RIMA, DIH², AgROBOfood, DIH HERO, PULSATE, CHANGE2TWIN, KYKLOS 4.0 etc;
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations with representatives of other Nordic and European SMEs, companies, universities, policy makers, investors and research organisations;
- Exchange ideas in the frame of pre-arranged meeting;
- Find the right project partners in order to turn your project idea into a successful proposal!
How to participate
The completion of a qualified, detailed profile on this online platform is a requirement for active participation. Once activated, your profile will be visible for other activated participants. From then on, will you be able to contact other participants and to find potential project partners who match your requirements.
Some hints on how to write a convincing profile:
- Information is key to successful meetings: The more profile boxes you fill in, the better - it improves your chances of attending relevant and successful meetings.
- Choose the call topics you are interested in.
From then on, you will be able to select the topics you are interested in (this is also a requirement for participation) and then start a detailed search for suitable project partners also interested in the concrete topics you will have chosen.
- As concise as possible, as long as necessary: Try to find a good average length for your profile.
Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Please click here for the preliminary agenda.
- 01.06.2021: Registration closes
- 07.06.2021: Deadline for meeting selection
Please note that there is only a limited number of places available for this event. An early registration is therefore strongly recommended. In the interest of all participants, the organizers will endeavour to bring together a group of international participants with completed profiles. Therefore, if necessary, the organizers reserve the right not to consider some individual registrations.
This event is supported by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Questions? Get in touch:
Pavan Sriram, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aksel Andreas Transeth, Aksel.A.Transeth@sintef.no
For mer information, klikk her.