CLAIRE Rising Researchers Network
As an early-career researcher in AI, you might be interested in joining a European network for master, Ph.D., and postdoc researchers in AI. Then, CLAIRE Rising Researchers Network (in short R2Network) is the perfect network for you!
CLAIRE is a powerful institution uniting research centers and universities all across Europe, with connections to top researchers in AI fields as well as industry, and a lot of resources at hand. Now, their board would like to have a lively debate with students in AI to learn how to make our academic life better. That’s why we are here.
The Rising Researchers Network is meant to connect students affiliated with AI research all across Europe. If you become a member, we would love to get to know you and learn how to make your AI research life in Europe sweeter as direction of the activities of the network will be guided by the interests of its members. The CLAIRE board is here to listen to our ideas and to offer us all the possible resources to make them come true. Here is a list of goals we want to achieve in the future; and we are happy to extend it with your ideas!
What does R2Network do?
- Support each other in our early career research and decisions
- Organise events (hackathons, meetups,…)
- Arrange mentorship from senior researchers
- Facilitate collaboration and mobility within Europe
- Influence the direction of future AI research in Europe
Why should you join?
- Influence the situation of graduate researchers around Europe
- Get involved in creating the Network from the ground up
- Connect with top researchers from the European AI community
- Collaborate and share experience with other students with similar interests
How to join?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to be the first to receive an application form (coming soon!)