Postponed! NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute courses
Please note: This course is postponed and will take place after summer. Contact :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
USIT in collaboration with NORA is organising series of courses by NVIDIA. NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute provides hands-on instructor-led workshops by certified instructors on a wide range of topics across AI/Deep Learning, Accelerated Computing and Accelerated Data Science.
This is the registration for the first course Fundamentals of Deep Learning. Register by following the link below:
By participating in this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework
Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognize their subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
The course fee depends on whether you are entitled to an academic discount or not. The regular all inclusive fee includes lectures, course material, course resources, certificate, tax. If you would like to be considered for the academic discount please include that when you complete the registration. There will be some free slots, depending on availability. You will get a payment link with the exact amount after the discounts. You will be charged the full fee if you failed to show up without informing a valid reason. The final prices for the course will be decided shortly.
|UIO academic price:||TBD|
|Other Norwegian academic institutions:||