NORA PhD symposium
NORA is organizing an informative, exciting, two day lunch to lunch PhD symposium about AI-related topics for PhD students; followed by an informal dinner. This event will also serve as network meeting for establishing NORA’s Research School in artificial intelligence.
Registration is closed!
Participation is FREE for all PhD candidates - coffee, lunch (both days), snacks, dinner and movie included.
The symposium is for PhD-candidates at all NORA partner institutions (UiO, UiB, UiS, UiT, OsloMet, UiA, NMBU, NORCE and Simula). The target group is PhD-students in the starting phase, specially financed by Research Council of Norway.
List of speakers:
- Klas H. Pettersen, CEO of NORA
- Michael Riegler, SimulaMet
- Hans Ekkehard Plesser, NMBU
- Robert Jenssen, UiT
- Valeriya Naumova, SimulaMet
- Simon Wolfgang Funke, Simula research laboratory AS
- Arngeir Berge, NORCE
- Stefano Nichele, OsloMet
- Anders Malthe-Sørenssen, UiO
- Vinay Jayarama Setty, UiS
- Tonje Hessen Schei, director of movie: iHuman movie
- Christian Walter Peter Omlin, UiA
- Nello Blaser, UiB
- Leon Moonen, Simula research laboratory
- Ivan Dragicevic, NORA Research coordinator
The program was last updated on 18th February 2020.