NORA PhD symposium
NORA is organizing an informative, exciting, two day lunch to lunch PhD symposium about AI-related topics for PhD students; followed by an informal dinner. This event will also serve as network meeting for establishing NORA’s Research School in artificial intelligence.
Limited slots available, first-come, first-serve basis.
Participation is FREE for all PhD candidates - coffee, lunch (both days), snacks, dinner and movie included.
The symposium is for PhD-candidates at all NORA partner institutions (UiO, UiB, UiS, UiT, OsloMet, UiA, NMBU, NORCE and Simula). The target group is PhD-students in the starting phase, specially financed by Research Council of Norway.
List of speakers:
- Klas H. Pettersen, CEO of NORA
- Michael Riegler, SimulaMet
- Hans Ekkehard Plesser, NMBU
- Robert Jenssen, UiT
- Valeriya Naumova, SimulaMet
- Simon Wolfgang Funke, Simula research laboratory AS
- Arngeir Berge, NORCE
- Stefano Nichele, OsloMet
- Anders Malthe-Sørenssen, UiO
- Vinay Jayarama Setty, UiS
- Tonje Hessen Schei, director of movie: iHuman movie
- Christian Walter Peter Omlin, UiA
- Nello Blaser, UiB
- Leon Moonen, Simula research laboratory
- Ivan Dragicevic, NORA
The program was last updated on 22nd January 2020.