Tasks performed / Responsibilities
- Innovation and Industry coordinator at NORA
Develop and strengthen collaboration initiatives with NORA partners and industry
Cooperate with authorities and government funding agencies in order to develop the field in Norway
Develop and coordinate NORA.startup
Plan and coordinate NORA Annual Conference and the NordicAIMeet
Map and keep an overview of the Norwegian AI Startup Landscape
Develop and coordinate NORAs European Digital Innovation Hub Nemonoor
- Double Degree Ph.D in Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation, with a focus on women in technology (Roskilde University and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Double Degree MSc in Public Management and Social Sciences (Copenhagen Business School and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Double Hons. BA in International Development Studies and Languages (University of Portsmouth and Central China Normal University)
- Previously worked as Digital Project Manager and Executive Officer for the Norwegian Business Association Singapore and China
- Extensive experience working with start-ups and SME's as Marketing Manager and Business Development Manager.
Please visit LinkedIn profile for further information.